TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can these things PLEASE be addressed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ntp04

Can these things PLEASE be addressed? Empty
PostSubject: Can these things PLEASE be addressed?   Can these things PLEASE be addressed? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:34 am

I would like to know whats going on with 2 major things. First of all, are we creating some sort of real life schedule that the game weeks will follow? This should be be posted here on the forums, and everyone should be aware of these dates. I personally would like to see new weeks every 3 days or so. But please lets address this, and get the dates created and posted asap.

Secondly, what is going on with the free agent draft? I have the first pick, if its going to be a few days yet before slinger goes through the draftboards, can I at least sign my #1 guy? Id like to have him in on my team before I play my week 2 matchup. Everyone else on my draftboard isn't going to make that huge of a difference, so I can wait on the others.

Hopefully someone can clear these things up for me,

ntp04 (Lions)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can these things PLEASE be addressed?   Can these things PLEASE be addressed? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am

Dont worry my friend Ive been a bit busy but the real life schedule will get done very soon. Im shooting to advance every 48 hours on the dot.

Secondly Slinger is hard at work on the FA draft board. Everyone should have their picks submitted by tonight.

Just been busy with a few papers, Im going to use the next three days to get ahead in all my classes so that I can really dig deep into this franchise among other things.
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: Can these things PLEASE be addressed?   Can these things PLEASE be addressed? EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 pm

I'll be going through all the draft boards and putting everything together in exactly 37 minutes. Then Bolligal and I need to double check each other and then I'll post the results. Depending on when Bolligal is online it could be tonight!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can these things PLEASE be addressed?   Can these things PLEASE be addressed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can these things PLEASE be addressed?
Page 1 of 1