TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 2 Begins Sunday Night

Go down 
+2
Slinger17
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Week 2 Begins Sunday Night Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm

Get your game in!
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Whoa! Won't the CPU teams sign the FAs if we advance the week???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Yea what slinger said. Also, ive yet to be on when the owner of the saints has been on, so I haven't gotten my game in yet. And ive been on alot too, no clue what hes up to, no response to messages still.
Back to top Go down
jonmac445

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:18 am

ntp04 wrote:
Yea what slinger said. Also, ive yet to be on when the owner of the saints has been on, so I haven't gotten my game in yet. And ive been on alot too, no clue what hes up to, no response to messages still.

Me and J Webb were gonna play our week 1 game tonight at 10
Back to top Go down
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:21 am

Just fyi me and the saints got our game in today so im good to go. Swag if you could though.. id like to maybe do the free agent signings before we advance to week 2. The CPU will just go ahead and scoop up all the good FAs if we dont after we advance the week. At least let me get my #1 pick hehe. Id go ahead and draft him now but I dont want anyone freaking out if they see me do that.
Back to top Go down
delly16

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 am

some clearing up with the free agents thing would be great. and if we are supposed to start week 2 games tonight how long do we have before week 3. the guy i play hasent logged in the website sense sept. 22. and i just wanna get a idea on how long each week is gonna be so i know when i can set up my games and when i should play the cpu if the person i play dosen't respond to me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorry guys!

I advanced b4 coming on to read your posts!

Hopefully the CPU didnt sign any of the FA's.

Slinger17 what do you think our next move should be, i'll be busy the next 2 or three days so I played my week 2 game against the cpu

Also....

Jwebb,he2hate4me, and jon

I messaged you each twice and told you sunday night was the deadline. If you were having trouble I told you to message me. No one gave me a response so I assumed you guys didnt care.
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
Dhest23

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

I went ahead and played my game against the CPU as well, let's keep this moving we got plenty of seasons ahead!
Back to top Go down
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 pm

I looked and the CPU didn't sign anybody thank goodness! Also, before anyone freaks out, I accidentally signed RT Jon Runyan, then immediately released him before playing my game. I clicked "Sign Player" thinking it would bring up the screen where it has negotiations like it does in offline. I just wanted to see my cap room, but apparently there are no caps in online O.o

Anyway, I liked the idea of what someone suggested in making a calender of when the weeks will be. Just a simple one. From here though we should move fairly quickly, say, a week every 2-3 days
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
delly16

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

could you boot hehateme....i cant play my game and he i haven't heard back from him yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Begins Sunday Night   Week 2 Begins Sunday Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Begins Sunday Night
Page 1 of 1