TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
bolligal

bolligal

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:18 am

yeah, when?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 am

yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
bolligal

bolligal

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:37 am

nice! Unfortunately I had my EA account linked to my PSN account (which sounds good), but now I cannot go online from Madden 2010, it keeps saying "unable to connect to EA server".

I have gone back and forth with customer support through about 12 emails, nothing they suggested works including checking my internet connection, clearing my internet browser (PS3) cache, and deleting game data.

Still have same error, and cannot play week 3 game until fixed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 am

Sorry to hear that. If you need time let me know. We would all understand
Back to top Go down
bolligal

bolligal

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 pm

i think I got it working, now, we will see when I go to play my game.
Back to top Go down
ntp04

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

bolligal wrote:
nice! Unfortunately I had my EA account linked to my PSN account (which sounds good), but now I cannot go online from Madden 2010, it keeps saying "unable to connect to EA server".

I have gone back and forth with customer support through about 12 emails, nothing they suggested works including checking my internet connection, clearing my internet browser (PS3) cache, and deleting game data.

Still have same error, and cannot play week 3 game until fixed.

Dude that shit happened to me with Madden 2009... except I never got it fixed. I tried calling customer service, I emailed them, I tried everything people said on forums... nothing worked. It just always told me that I was unable to connect. I think I finally had to make a new PSN ID to get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
bolligal

bolligal

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm

I got it to work by deleting all madden data and cache and power down plus unplug, luckily i still have my psn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVANCE TO WEEK 3   ADVANCE TO WEEK 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVANCE TO WEEK 3
Page 1 of 1