TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lol... mic check one, two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ntp04

lol... mic check one, two Empty
PostSubject: lol... mic check one, two   lol... mic check one, two EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 am

So much for following the calendar... if we were, we would have just advanced to week 16 today Very Happy

Oh well, I personally haven't been playing as much, and nearly as active. However, I still try to get my matches in every week, and im still enjoying myself by tracking stats and such. As long as a handful of you hang on and stick with the franchise I think I will get some enjoyment out of it. I just wish we were able to follow the calendar more closely.

Is there anyway we can have it automatically advance at certain times (for example every 2 days), or do you HAVE to manually advance the week? If we could just set up an automatic system, even though we always wouldn't get our games in, I think it would keep people more involved. Is this possible Swag or no?
Back to top Go down
delly16

PostSubject: Re: lol... mic check one, two   lol... mic check one, two EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

sucks that people stoped talking i try to keep up but it just so hard now sense noone does anything but lets keep this going and find some new people
Back to top Go down
sciszews

PostSubject: Re: lol... mic check one, two   lol... mic check one, two EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:43 am

i would like to continue too. i took the rams knowing it would take a season or two for me to draft and acquire some ballers other than jackson and otogwe. i would hate to suffer through an awful season and have the league fold.

i would vote for advancing every 4 days no matter what. i would even go for every 3 days. that should be enough time for most people. and, the worst that can happen is a game gets simmed. that's not the end of the world to me. i would rather have that than a slow moving, or dead, league.
Back to top Go down
delly16

PostSubject: Re: lol... mic check one, two   lol... mic check one, two EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:34 pm

i would be up for anything to keep this thing going
Back to top Go down
bolligal

bolligal

PostSubject: Bucs here too   lol... mic check one, two EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 am

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, I think a large part of why people are bailing is becuase each week we seem to be waiting on 1 game to get played, 90% of the games are done on the 1st day, and then everyone waits. Not that cool, but that's why I'm in another league. I agree too that I picked the bucs knowing that winning a superbowl in year 1 is damn near impossible, so I hope we continue with this league. I'll stick around as long as there is at least 1 other human player!

In my game against D-Hest, He was up by a TD with 10 seconds to go in the half, then he tried a long bomb to Moss (go figure), I picked it off and returned it from one endzone to another to tie the score at halftime. Then on the 2nd half kick-off he tried to spin out of a tackle, but I stripped the returner and took that one to the house as well, to go up by a TD. After challanging the play and losing, he quit the game and then within a few minutes left the league????? The funniest part is that I could not stop the PC and the pats ended up beating me. I sent him a PM asking why? and he never responded, so I'm really curious if it really was because he was intercepted and then fumbled that he quit, is that all it took to set him off?

Anyway, I vote to speed it up, if there are human v human games to be played, but it's been 2-3 days, then sim them. IMHO only a playoff game should we wait an extra day to make sure they get to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol... mic check one, two   lol... mic check one, two Empty

Back to top Go down

lol... mic check one, two
Page 1 of 1