TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS

Go down 
+5
ntp04
H1GHL1GHT
Mufasa92
Slinger17
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 am

This will be the only thread in this category. Each person is allowed to one post only. As they need other trades they will simply edit their posts. You will reply to them by either messaging them on here, e-mail, PSN, or by simply sending the offers. Before any offers are excepted they must be posted in the seperate thread for ADMIN approval. There will be 3 total mods to determine the fairness of all trades, we will be lenient but within reason. CPU trades will be unnecessary.

Example;

PSN ID: Swag-So-Serious

Team: Atlanta Falcons

Team Needs: Pass rushing DE,OLB,CB,FS,KR

Team Offers: Jerious Norwood, Michael Jenkins,almost anyone else

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

PSN: Slinger17 (Packers)

Needs: Offensive line, Defensive End, Strong Safety

Willing to give up: Ryan Grant especially, and pretty much anyone not named Aaron Rodgers, Nick Collins, Clay Mathews, BJ Raji, or Greg Jennings.

NOTE: I am willing to do a Nick Collins for a SS + Fast, but not necessarily good FS trade

Last edited by Slinger17 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
Mufasa92

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:16 pm

PSN: WMD_Warhead

Team: Ravens

Needs: Elite WR,

Willing to give up: Everyone is up for trade except Haloti Ngata.
Back to top Go down
H1GHL1GHT

H1GHL1GHT

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:08 am

PSN - H1GHL1GHT

Team - Colts

Up for trade - Anyone if the trade is right.

Looking for - WR,LB,DT,CB
Back to top Go down
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 am

PSN - ntp04

Team - Lions

Needs - O-Line, D-Line, DBs

Willing to give up - Anyone excluding Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Pettigrew, and Ernie Sims.
Back to top Go down
bolligal

bolligal

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 pm

PSN - bolligal

Team - bucs

Needs - LE, DT, OLBs, WR

Willing to give up: - Everyone except: Freeman, G. Adams, A.Talib, Winslow, #1 pick (since I suck)

Trades I'd like to make:

#1: I have a LG: Aaron Sears: 81 ovr (2nd year). I'm willing to trade one for an OLB or LE at least 80. Preferably OLB.

#2: I have a glut of RBs that are decent but not outstanding: Ward 82 ovr elusive, Caddilac 75 elusive, Graham 78 power. I don't need all 3, if you want one of them offer me something similar in value from the needs list above. My preference would be trading Caddy for a comparable OLB. But Ward and Graham are available as well. If you want Ward, I would need a comparable RB. R.Grant for Ward?
Back to top Go down
Dhest23

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 pm

New England Patriots Team Needs:

RUNNING BACK!!!!! Help on the defensive line, help at outside linebacker, help in the secondary, backup quarterback (just in case haha).

Players available:
Anyone is available, period.

Way to get in touch with me:
Message on here or message on PSN (My PSN is Dhest23)

I'm willing to make any moves to benefit the team for the lone run, this is a franchise not a season!
Back to top Go down
delly16

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:35 pm

PSN ID: Delly16

Team: New Orleans Saints

Team Needs: CB,SS

Team Offers: The team
Back to top Go down
erwin

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 am

PSN ID: iplay_for_keeps

Team: Buffalo Bills

Team Needs: STARTING QB (edwards is injured)

Team Offers: everyone except lynch, whitner or evans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS   HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO POST YOUR FRANCHISE NEEDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE 2 FOOTBALL :: TRADE BLOCK (Official franchise trading block. Please read the rules on how to post in this thread prior to doing so.) :: TRADES-
Jump to: