TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few questions about online franchises...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ntp04

A few questions about online franchises... Empty
PostSubject: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 am

Hey guys, this will be my first online franchise, so I had a few questions.

I was curious as to how the game match ups work exactly. I realize that it follows the same schedule as the NFL, so for example, for me, I would be facing the saints in week one. How exactly do me and the owner of the Saints team go about setting up the game? Is it a set time, or do we just play it whenever we both happen to be online? And how long of a window do we have to play the game?

Also, I was curious about how long the franchise lasts. Is it just 1 season and done, or can we continue to keep the franchise going, with us doing the draft and such? If we can go multiple seasons, id like to see that happen. Im a big statistics buff, I used to get really deep into the old madden game's franchise modes, and id like to see multiple seasons with players running the 32 teams the whole way through.

I look forward to getting this started!

- ntp04 (Lions)
Back to top Go down
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:35 pm

You just set the game up whenever you two are online. That's kinda why this forum was started, so we can have communication amongst the owners. And yes, it is a multiple season franchise. And also, you should trade lots of good players over to the Packers. You know, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:21 am

Also, is there progression in online franchises? For those of you that have done franchise mode in the past madden games, if you perform well with your players, they typically receive stat boosts (usually at the end of a season). If the players are young, they are more likely to progress, and older players sometimes will start to lose stats as they age, such as strength and speed.

Anyways, does online franchise mode have progression or no?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 am

Sadly I have almost as many questions as you since this is my first online franchise. Just like you i'm a stat head, I like to follow my guys' career etc. Im gonna do some asking around to see exactly how well everything else works
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 am

Lol @ explaining progression, but anyway I would assume it would be there. After all, how can you have a franchise without it? After 10 years, the highest overall would be like 85
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions about online franchises...   A few questions about online franchises... Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions about online franchises...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE 2 FOOTBALL :: FRANCHISE (come here after you register) :: FRANCHISE SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: