TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game of the Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dhest23

Game of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Game of the Week   Game of the Week EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 am

Pats/Bills gets my vote

24-7 lead for the Pats in the fourth, driving again to put the nail in the coffin and what happens? The Bills come up with a huge play on defense knocking the ball out of Brady's hand and Paul Posluzny returning it for a TD. Then, a 3-and-out by the Pats sets up another Bills' TD to bring it to 24-21. Then with a little under 2 minutes it's third down the Bills have one timeout left, they stop me I'm forced to punt and they can win it or I get the first make them use their final timeout and win the game. Brady feeling pressure hits Wes Welker on the underneath route for the first down and wins the game. And, due to the fact I think kneeling the ball is demeaning to your opponent I ran it out with Fred Taylor capping it with a 24-yard touchdown run to win the game 31-21. Marshawn Lynch was nearly unstoppable in the passing game, but I held strong in the red zone and had a few key defensive plays when necessary. Very good game overall by both teams, good luck to you iplay_for_keeps!
Back to top Go down

Game of the Week
Page 1 of 1