TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE... Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE...   ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:51 am

You can call me admin or douchebag. Here is a bit about myself which I'm sure most of you don't give a damn but will read anyway. I've been playing Madden since 97 on my old Windows PC and have always been a fan, not so much of madden but of football. I'm 21 years old, have a steady job and family that I do my part to take care of. I have been a buccaneer fan since I was old enough to lose money on bad bets. I love video games but don't just play any crap that company's throw out there. I played my first console game when madden 2004 was released. But, to be honest "this league is not about Madden this league is about football." There are times when I'm sure we all have wanted to return Madden. Personally because I would end up having to play cheeser after cheeser in online ranked games. So I decided enough was enough and created our franchise. Sure we can beat the cheesers but it is no fun. It does not allow you to show your football knowledge in any way whatsoever. This is an opportunity for us to play with mature players like ourselves. I am not and don't expected any of you to be available and play games 24/7 because we all have lives but.... we are expected to play games at a reasonable rate, maybe at least a game a day (the front page chat room is always available so it should be easy to find out what other guys are doing or your opponent for the week. Other information about our league will be posted in the other categories. Well that's just a little information about myself and why I started this league. If you need to reach me you can e-mail me at bradleybrutus@yahoo.com or text me at 4072182277

Slinger17 is also a commissioner. So if you cant get to me (which will rarely happen) feel free to contact him for any ?'s/comments or just post in the forums.

ENJOY OUR LEAGUE!
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com

ABOUT OUR FRANCHISE...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE 2 FOOTBALL :: WELCOME :: WELCOME TO OUR TRUE 2 FOOTBALL ONLINE FRANCHISE!-
Jump to: