TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How long are weeks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ntp04

How long are weeks? Empty
PostSubject: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 am

I haven't seen it posted anywhere, but I was curious how long the weeks in the franchise are? Are they literally a week as well, or do we only have x amount of days before we get our game in? And what happens if we dont play our game? Im in the process of trying to get ahold of my opponent.. but hes yet to respond or accept my friend invites =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 am

I'm going to give as much time as they need to get in their first games within reason. Afterward there are no excuses and everyone has 2 days unless they message me or slinger.
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:20 am

Do you get a loss if you dont play it, or does it simulate the game for us?
Back to top Go down
Slinger17

PostSubject: Re: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:21 am

It'll sim it I do believe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/JohnBrusaw?ref=profil
Dhest23

PostSubject: Re: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Pats/Bills game is finished. Pats on top 31-21, big fumble by Brady returned for a TD brought them back in it should've won by more Sad
gg iplay_for_keeps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long are weeks?   How long are weeks? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long are weeks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE 2 FOOTBALL :: FRANCHISE (come here after you register) :: FRANCHISE SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: