TRUE 2 FOOTBALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE FOR SIMULATION STYLE PLAYERS.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN Empty
PostSubject: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 am

PLAY YOUR FIRST GAMES BUT BE CAREFUL IF YOUR OPPONENT IS CPU AS THEIR OWNER MAY NOT HAVE JOINED ONLINE YET BUT HAS ON THE SITE WELL START WITH 8 MIN QUARTERS. HOLD OFF ON FA'S FOR NOW GUY'S. GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
https://true2football.forumotion.com
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 am

No idea on how you guys plan to enforce it, but look at the transaction history in the franchise... it looks like the saints owner has already started to sign free agents, hes been going crazy signing and releasing guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 am

Shit..... Ill take care of it. I'll tell him he needs to return to his original roster until we can set our system up or he's out. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he may not have known.
Back to top Go down
ntp04

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 am

Well if you look at the memberlist here on the forums, hes the one person who has never at least signed on or posted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:18 am

Oh ya thats delly. He messaged me on another site telling me he had email problems. So i actually set his account up today. there is no way he could have known so hell take care of it soon as he finds out
Back to top Go down
Dhest23

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Can't wait to get this thing going big time! I just played a random ranked match out of boredom, got this guy cheesing bad with the 'boys. Starts Felix Jones and runs crap screens all day, luckily nearly every realistic passed was picked or knocked away. Gotta love the guys that can't even exploit it well enough to win! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN   FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

FRANCHISE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE 2 FOOTBALL :: FRANCHISE (come here after you register) :: TEAM OWNERS-
Jump to: